WISE BOOKKEEPING AND TAX
News and Updates
- New Mailing Address for Form 8809; Faxes No Longer Accepted
- 2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29, Tax Returns Due April 17
- Prepaid Real Property Taxes May Be Deductible in 2017 if Assessed and Paid in 2017
- IRS Extends Due Date for Employers and Providers to Issue Health Coverage Forms to Individuals in 2018
- 2018 Schedule K-1 Bar Code Layouts Available
- Taxpayers must file Form 1099-MISC reporting non-employee compensation (NEC) in box 7 by Jan. 31 for both paper and electronic filing.